Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I shipped my NBA basketball to PSA/DNA.I got it signed in person.

Face to Face! I just needed a certificate so I can sell it online. I just received a letter saying my basketball isn't real? WTF!!!

I have several pictures of them signing the same exact ball! I took pictures of the location where they signed it! How much proof do you need? I just email them and I hope I get a reply?

If not? This will be the last time using PSA!! Consumers beware! I can't believe it!

Not real? How could that happen? I did my homework and took as much pictures as possible!

The location.The person signing the basketball!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with PSA DNA. The most disappointing about psa dna authentication service from PSA DNA was false promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about PSA DNA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare PSA DNA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with PSA DNA?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1194891

I posted a ball for sale on eBay, with sportsmemorabilia.com picture and COA ok, the same exact picture used on their website ok, The sticker shown in picture was JSA BTW, paid for a PSA/DNA quick opnion on it and it came back as "not likely genuine" hahaha can't believe it PSA quick opinion is a scam to take your money!! Try them out, post a JSA or UDA item without showing the authentication and send it in for a quick opinion they'll turn it down guaranteed what a scam!!