I personally hand delivered a rare John Stockton NBA record last assist full ticket to PSA/DNA.Ten weeks later it came back slabbed and graded with a 1/2 inch rip in the ticket, some rear black smudging, and some rear indentations.
None of these point of damage were on this ticket when I hand delivered it to them in person. It was delivered near mint and ended up damaged. No re-course as PSA claims it could not have been damaged by them. I understand their reputation depends on not damaging one of a kind items (this is currently a pop 1 of 1, but now is a slabbed PSA 3, and it should have been a PSA 7 or so).
Huge de-grade in value due to their damage. I have tried many means without success (BBB, attorney general in both New Jersey and New York), so now I am forced to try small claims court.
They make mistakes and would be nice to see them admit this mistake.
I will update if I can later after my court date.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No accountability
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Psa Dna Ticket Grading
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."