I personally hand delivered a rare John Stockton NBA record last assist full ticket to PSA/DNA.Ten weeks later it came back slabbed and graded with a 1/2 inch rip in the ticket, some rear black smudging, and some rear indentations.
None of these point of damage were on this ticket when I hand delivered it to them in person. It was delivered near mint and ended up damaged. No re-course as PSA claims it could not have been damaged by them. I understand their reputation depends on not damaging one of a kind items (this is currently a pop 1 of 1, but now is a slabbed PSA 3, and it should have been a PSA 7 or so).
Huge de-grade in value due to their damage. I have tried many means without success (BBB, attorney general in both New Jersey and New York), so now I am forced to try small claims court.
They make mistakes and would be nice to see them admit this mistake.
I will update if I can later after my court date.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No accountability
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Psa Dna Ticket Grading
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."