I personally hand delivered a rare John Stockton NBA record last assist full ticket to PSA/DNA.Ten weeks later it came back slabbed and graded with a 1/2 inch rip in the ticket, some rear black smudging, and some rear indentations.
None of these point of damage were on this ticket when I hand delivered it to them in person. It was delivered near mint and ended up damaged. No re-course as PSA claims it could not have been damaged by them. I understand their reputation depends on not damaging one of a kind items (this is currently a pop 1 of 1, but now is a slabbed PSA 3, and it should have been a PSA 7 or so).
Huge de-grade in value due to their damage. I have tried many means without success (BBB, attorney general in both New Jersey and New York), so now I am forced to try small claims court.
They make mistakes and would be nice to see them admit this mistake.
I will update if I can later after my court date.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No accountability
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Psa Dna Ticket Grading
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."