I personally hand delivered a rare John Stockton NBA record last assist full ticket to PSA/DNA.Ten weeks later it came back slabbed and graded with a 1/2 inch rip in the ticket, some rear black smudging, and some rear indentations.

None of these point of damage were on this ticket when I hand delivered it to them in person. It was delivered near mint and ended up damaged. No re-course as PSA claims it could not have been damaged by them. I understand their reputation depends on not damaging one of a kind items (this is currently a pop 1 of 1, but now is a slabbed PSA 3, and it should have been a PSA 7 or so).

Huge de-grade in value due to their damage. I have tried many means without success (BBB, attorney general in both New Jersey and New York), so now I am forced to try small claims court.

They make mistakes and would be nice to see them admit this mistake.

I will update if I can later after my court date.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no accountability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of psa dna ticket grading and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. PSA DNA needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned psa dna ticket grading in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at PSA DNA.

Had an Experience with PSA DNA?

Comments