I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016.This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers Row Lit Fest at the Chcago Public Library.

Buzz Aldrin and Christina Korp gave a presentation about Buzz Aldrins life leading up to the moon landing. I actually watched Buzz Aldrin sign the book right in front of me, close the book and slide it over to me and PSA/DNA says it's "Likely Not Genuine".

They don't give a reason why.I no longer have any faith in there service for autograph authentication.

This person wrote the review psa dna authentication service from PSA DNA and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants PSA DNA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was authentic autograph opinion likely not genuine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by PSA DNA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with PSA DNA?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1261542

I have an autographed baseball signed in person by Ted Williams, (Ted was 73 when he signed it) same result as yours-change the P to A for Amateur Sports Authenticator ASA.