1K views

I submitted $700 worth of jerseys and canvases that I had personally signed. I even have exact proof of some of the items being signed.

All came back rejected. In my 20 years of getting hockey autographs, I have never seen a PSA rep out there getting autographs. I'm not sure who is doing their authenticating but the person doing hockey surely doesn't have accurate comparables.

If I had known that they were this bad, I never would have submitted my items. They are a fraud and just take your money and the person giving their "opinion" doesn't know the sport.

Location: Placentia, California

Comments

PSA IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF, I ALSO HAD 6 AUTOGRAPHED ALBUMS THAT WERE SIGNED IN FRONT OF ME. PSA FAILED THEM.

EVERY BODY THINKS THERE GETTING QUALITY B UT THERE GETTING SCREWED.

SGC IS ANOTHER FAKE,WHO THINKS THERE *** DONT STINK.

I'M FED UP WITH COMPANIES MAKING ON THE CONSUMER AND GETTING NOTING BACK. PSA IS A SCAM, BUT THE BEST OUT THERE ?????????

F**K-UM

I feel for you just happened to me today what a scam!

Phil Sears has studied Walt Disney's signature extensively and is able to execute the greatest forgeries that the world has ever known..

These forgeries are no match for the well trained eye. I was almost fooled myself until I got a quick opinion from a third party authenticator.

The results almost knocked me over. Each item that I submitted were returned promptly as "LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC". What this means is that they would most likely not pass their process of authentication.

I saved myself alot of money and you can too.

Before you buy any autograph, invest $ 10 for an online quick opinion from PSA DNA at PSACARD .

(found this posted on AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIVE so I copied and pasted it here to show PSA can save you from Fakes, Steve Cyrkin is my hero !!!)

PSA DNA Reviews